- Fast food professional focused on greeting all customers in a friendly,
welcoming manner. Seeking added responsibilities to help restaurant operations
run smoothly. Food service worker with exceptional interpersonal skills.
Reliable, punctual and works well under pressure.
- Cashier, with excellent communication skills and
Pizza Hut – Leland, NC
- Consistently provided friendly guest service and heartfelt hospitality.
- Promptly and empathetically handled guest concerns and complaints.
- Operated the drive-through window and sales register quickly and efficiently.
- Greeted customers and provided excellent customer service.
- Pleasantly and courteously interacted with customers.
- Maintained high standards of customer service during high-volume, fast-paced operations.
- Prepared fountain drinks and ice cream items.
- Student government representative
Pizza Maker Resume Samples
Pizza Makers work in restaurants and are responsible for preparing food items and providing customer service. Those working as Pizza Makers complete tasks such as mixing ingredients, molding the dough, applying sauce and toppings, and preparing other foods such as stuffed bread or rolls. Based on our most successful resume samples, the ideal candidate should demonstrate the ability to prepare a large variety of pizzas, dexterity, food storage expertise, customer service orientation, and multitasking. Most Pizza Maker resumes highlight a high school diploma and previous cooking experience.
For more information on what it takes to be a Pizza Maker, check out our complete Pizza Maker Job Description .
Worked on Papa John's computer POS system and help the managers close the store.
- Stocked the freezers and advertised for the business. Team won the regional pizza selling contest during employment.
- Delivered pizzas in a timely manner to a multitude of customers.
- Made pizzas, prepped the food, and cleaned the store.
Pizza Maker / Delivery
Packed pizzas and related food products and delivered to customer's homes.
- Collected cash and coupons from customers.
- Promoted pizza products and distributed promotional materials.
- Documented and kept record of information on pick-ups and deliveries, automobile mileage, fuel
- Prepared a number of products, washed dishes, operated pizza oven, folded pizza boxes, swept
- Working for a company that prides itself on its quality food has helped me develop my discipline.
- I've learned that satisfying a customer's every need is the most important thing.
- Training new employees and taking charge during busy hours taught me how to be an efficient leader.
Pizza Maker/cashier/delivery Driver
Performed preparatory work by chopping vegetables, grating cheese, rinsing lettuce of natural debris, and combining ingredients to make pizza sauce
- Maintained a clean work environment to adhere to sanitation standards
- Created pizzas by topping with the requested ingredients in a fast paced environment
- Regulated pizzas going in and out of the oven to ensure they were thoroughly cooked
- Provided customer service by imputing customer orders, processing credit and cash transactions, and responding to questions and concerns
- Utilized provided vehicles to deliver food in a safe and efficient manner
Demonstrated attention to detail while completing customer requests
- Showed ability to navigate with ease while delivering food in an efficient and organized way
- Volunteered as a kettle bell ringer during the holidays
- Assisted customers in the thrift store
- Played on a 7v7 football
- Current member of a soccer and softball team
- Volunteered at a Casino Night event to raise money for a brother who has cancer
- Volunteered for Trick or Treat with the Greeks-a fraternity Halloween event.
Prepared and served food items to customers
- Worked with large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep fryers and ovens
- Assisted with opening and closing store as needed
- Maintained food safety standards at all times
- Assisted with creating the employee schedule for the month
- Measured ingredients required for specific food items being prepared
- Assisted manager with administrative work as needed
- Promoted to lead pizza maker
- Managed/trained and supervised a staff of 3+, emphasizing operational effectiveness.
- Prepared pizza and various Italian entrees.
- Responsible for checking and ensuring that quality of food was consistent.
- Ensured cleanliness of store, storage areas and designated equipment.
Line Cook/pizza Maker
Set up, restock, organize, clean and maintained workspace
- Prepared food according to our procedures and standards within allowable time lines
- Handled foods, storage and cleaning activities in accordance with sanitary procedures and standards and complies with all federal, state and local regulatory procedures regarding food storage, cleaning and preparation
- Performs other assigned duties from the management
Coordinate with customers to take all food and drinks orders and ensure appropriate payments from all customers.
- Monitor and maintain clean working area and cooking surfaces to make pizzas.
- Prepare all package food items and ensure warmth for same.
- Prepare all raw materials required for cooking such as cutting all vegetables and preparing dough.
Skillfully promotes restaurants specials
- Follows all safety and sanitation policies when handling food
- Addresses complaints with kitchen staff
- Skillfully complete over 200 covers a night
- High standard of cleanliness
- Operate all kitchen equipment correctly
- Trained employees, and assisted co-workers when needed
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.
Well done! Your resume has been submitted successfully! You will receive a confirmation soon.