CCS HAU Counselling 2017 – After the announcement of the result, All eligible candidates must report themselves on the date and time for Counselling. Applicants are required to bring relevant original documents on the date of Counselling (fixed for them) failing which they shall be refused admission. Admissions will be completed at 1st and 2nd (final) Counselling which will be the cut off date for admissions against vacant seats if any. Admission Committee will verify the eligibility of the candidates for the particular programme before Counselling.
Admission to B.Tech (Agri Engg) will be made by Haryana State Counselling Society (HSCS) on the basis of merit list JEE Main 2017 and LEET 2017.
Admission to MBA (General) and MBA (Agribusiness) will be made by the university on merit firstly on the basis of CMAT Score. (or amy other AICTE recognized test score).
Counselling Schedule and Document Verification Timeline
B.Tech (Agri) & B.Tech (Agri) LEET Programme
Admission against vacant seats in B.Tech (Agri) & B.Tech (Agri) LEET Programme is to be made from eligible Haryana resident on the basis of All india rank of AIEEE and for LEET programme admission will be made on the basis of rank of LEET entrance exam conducted by the Haryana state Technical Education society. The online admission form will be available from 01 Aug 2017 to 08 Aug 2017 on the admission committee in the Committee room of college agri. Engg. & Technology CCS HAU Hisar. Candidates must also bring all original documents as prescribed in admission brochure 2017-18 issued by Haryana State Counselling Society for admission at the time of Counselling. The candidates shall Required to pay fee e.t.c there and then
B.Sc (Hons)Ag. 6 Year (2+4) Programme
The Entrance Test for admission to B.Sc (Hons)Ag. 6 Year (2+4) Programme was held on 02.7.2017 and the the result is declared on 05.7.2017 available on the University website. Three times candidates for each category are invited for counselling. Accordingly, the candidates with following status of the merit list of each category may appear for counseling on 25.7.2017 at 9.30 a.m. in the College of Agriculture Auditorium, CCS HAU, Hisar.
The following original certificates with one self-attested set of all original documents be brought in the counseling alongwith prescribed fees. Minimum age of 14 years upto 31.8.2017.
The Entrance Test for admission to B.Sc.(Hons.)Ag. 4 year programme was held on 18.6.2017 and the the result is declared on 28.6.2017 available on the University website. Three times candidates for each category are invited for counselling. Accordingly, the candidates with following status of the merit list of each category may appear for counseling on 11.7.2017 at 9.30 a.m. in the College of Agriculture Auditorium, CCS HAU, Hisar.
The following original certificates with one self-attested set of all original documents be brought in the counseling alongwith prescribed fees. Minimum age of 16 years upto 31.8.2017.
The candidates selected for admission have to deposit fee there and then through online Mode ( Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card etc.). Fee in Cheque and cash will not be accepted.
First of all admission in BC category will be made from the candidates whose annual income is less than Rs. 300000/-. If seats remain vacant than the candidates whose annual income is between Rs. 300000/- and Rs. 600000/- will be considered.
The 2nd Counselling for above programme will be held on 5.8.2017 at 10.00 a.m. in College of Agriculture Auditorium, CCS HAU Hisar for the admission against vacant seats in above categories.
Admission against LDV seats and ESM will be made in the 2nd counseling i.e. 05.8.2017 as per Annexure Page-59 & Page-72 of the Prospectus.
Admission Procedure – Undergraduate programmes:
B.Sc.(Hons.) Ag. 4-year programme and B.Sc. (Hons.) Ag. 6-year (2+4) programme.
Candidates who have qualified the Entrance Test for B.Sc.(Hons.) Ag. 4-year programme shall be required to report on 11.07.2017 at 9.30 a.m. at the College of Agriculture Auditorium for attendance and after obtaining attendance slip, report to the Admission Committee consisting of the Dean, College of Agriculture and Registrar/his representative. Those qualified the Agriculture Aptitude Test for B.Sc.(Hons.) Ag. 6-year (2+4) programme are required to report on 25.07.2017 at 9.30 a.m. at the College of Agriculture Auditorium.
B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science 4-year programme
All eligible candidates of 4-year Programme who have applied for admission as per rules, are required to report on 13.07.2017 at 9.00 a.m. at the College of Home Science Auditorium for attendance and after obtaining attendance slip report to the Admission Committee consisting of the Dean, College of Home Science and Registrar/his representative. Admission shall be allowed on merit of the aggregate marks obtained at the level of educational requirements on the basis of availability of seat(s) in the relevant programme.
General for B.Sc.(Hons.)Ag./B.Sc.(Hons.) Community Science
Admission shall be allowed on the basis of availability of seat(s). Candidates admitted shall have to pay fees etc. there and then. Candidates admitted are required to report for registration on due date(s) failing which they will forfeit their fee and claim of admission.
Self-attested copies of the following documents are required at the time of counselling
For all candidates
- Matric Certificate with Date of Birth and Father’s name.
- Haryana Resident Certificate (HRC) (Annexure-V) as per instructions issued by the Chief
- Secretary to Govt. Haryana vide letter No. 22/28/2003 3GS III dated 30.1.2004
- Character Certificate (CC) from the institute last attended. The candidates who have
- passed qualifying examination earlier and there is gap of more than one year (other than
- the pursuit of studies in an institution/college) shall give an affidavit duly attested by
- Public Notary/Notary regarding their non-enrolment in any institution.
- Relevant certificate if benefit of reserved category is being claimed.
- Two clear recent coloured photographs.
Note 1: Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination as private candidate may submit their affidavit of
Character Certificate duly attested by the Public Notary/Notary.
Note 2: Candidates who have applied for admission to MBA (Agribusiness)/ MBA (General) must bring the followingdocuments in addition to above documents.
Documents in addition to above documents.
- CMAT 2017 (Score Card) showing All India Rank
- Admit Card of CMAT 2017.
- Recent three passport size Photographs.
- For candidates seeking admission to B.Sc. (Hons.)Ag. 4-year and B.Sc.(Hons.) Community Science 4- year programme. In addition to certificates listed at (a) above, 10+2 or equivalent certificate.
- For candidates seeking admission to Master’s programmes
- In addition to certificates listed at (a) and (b) above, Bachelor’s degree and transcript/DMCs
showing marks/OGPA with conversion formula, if only OGPA is mentioned.
- For candidates seeking admission to PhD programmes
In addition to certificates listed at (a) (b) and (c) above, Master’s degree and transcript showing
marks/OGPA with conversion formula, if only OGPA is mentioned. Candidates should also bring
M.Sc. thesis, Project Report at the time of Counselling.
CCS University Admission Complete Information
You wish to report grammatical or factual errors within our online articles, you can let us know using the article feedback form.
Updated On - December 27th 2017 by TISMAN KAUR
Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University is a Public funded agricultural university located in Hisar, Haryana. It is one of the biggest agricultural university in Asia that was established on February 2,1970. The Institute offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PhD courses under multiple specializations.
Know More About CCSHAU Application Process
UGC and ICAR
3,00,000 Lakh Books
8 (Boys Hostel)
4 (Girls Hostel)
How to Reach
2 1/2 Km from Hisar Railway station
3 Km from Hisar Bus stand
CCSHAU Courses and Admission
CCSHAU offers two specializations in B.Sc. program and one specialization each in B.Tech and B.Tech lateral entry program at the Undergraduate level. At PG level the university offers twelve specializations in M.Sc. program and two specializations in MBA program. Additionally, the University also offers twenty-four specializations in PhD course at the Doctorate level.
CCSHAU Undergraduate Course Admission
Admission to the courses will be on the basis of marks acquired by the candidate in 10+2 from a recognized University / Institute. Candidates applying to B.Tech (lateral entry) must hold a Diploma in Engineering (any discipline).
- Candidates seeking admission to B.Sc. program will have to appear for ET (Entrance Test) or AAT (Agriculture Aptitude Test).
- To apply for B.Tech program a candidate must qualify JEE Main / LEET (For lateral) entrance exam.
CCSHAU Postgraduate Course Admission
Candidates seeking admission to PG courses must hold a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline. Selection will be made on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in CET (Common Entrance Test).
CCSHAU PhD Course Admission
CCSHAU offers PhD program to those candidates that hold a Postgraduate degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institute.
Check Courses and Fees Structure
- Hostel : There are separate hostels for service of National and Foreign Students. Each hostel has a separate complex housing catering services and indoor games along with modern recreational and communication facilities like TV, Phone, Gas connection, furniture, cable, Newspapers/Magazines and Solar water heating systems.
- Library : The Library has about 3.18 lakh volume of books and 718 indian and foreign journals. It has 6 reading halls with cosy reading environment where 650 readers can sit and study at a time.
- Laboratories : The University has well equipped laboratories in each area of learning. The University provides PCR, FT-IR, Electron Microscope and X-ray diffraction etc.
- Sports : The Centre has two indoor badminton courts with seating capacity for 600 people, two indoor squash courts, hobby rooms and two multipurpose indoor gyms.
- Medical Services : A well-equipped 50 bed Hospital is at the main campus, Hisar and 3 Dispensaries at out-station which are at College of Agriculture, Kaul (Kaithal), Regional Research Stations, Karnal and Bawal. The Hospital at the main campus has is fully functional with 5 Doctors and a Dentist. Medical aid is provided round the clock to the students, staff and other trainees.